- What does the documentary impress you most or surprise you most?
- How do you compare your life with any characters in the documentary? (the Missourian lady, her boss who moved factories to China, the Mexicans who worked on US cotton farms, the Chinese girl working on the production line, the Chinese high school student who comes from a poor rural area and her mother….)
- How do you see the dilemma of globalization and international trade from the documentary?
- What arguments in the video do you disagree or have different viewpoints?
- Do you have any discussion questions to ask your classmates about the documentary?
Please feel free to share your thoughtful comments and I look forward to exciting discussions with you all.
[Discussion for this post has ended, please post no more comment]