- Is China still a “communist country”? Why or why not?
- What is your view on China’s overall strategy to develop its economy first and leave problems such as income gap, corruption, human right and pollution to be solved at a later time?
- How different is the business environment in China versus in the United States?
- Given the problem such as human rights, pollution and corruption in China, should the U.S. government support and encourage U.S. business connections with China? Why or why not?
- Anything in the documentary that is particuarlly interesting to you?
Please feel free to share your thoughts & comments.